According to the Nielsen ratings, 67 percent of the global online population now goes online to visit social networks and blogs to stay connected, make decisions, and get things done.
Now you’ll be able to view status updates and photos right next to an email. Also, you will be able to grow your social and professional network directly within Outlook by simply adding “Friends” to Facebook and Windows Live directly from the Outlook People Pane.
Here are the key links of what Outlook users can do starting today:
1. Outlook 2003 and 2007 users can download the latest version of the Outlook Social Connector from the Microsoft Download Center. Outlook 2010 users can get the Outlook Social Connector update through Microsoft Update.
2. Get the Facebook provider download for the Outlook Social Connector from the Microsoft Download Center.
3. Get the Windows Live Messenger provider download for the Outlook Social Connector from the Microsoft Download Center.
4. get the MySpace plugin for Outlook from here.
5. Get the LinkedIn provider for Outlook from here.
With the all-new Outlook Social Connector, you can now expand your social networks and stay up to date without leaving Microsoft Office Outlook!