Microsoft has released a book on Group Policy for Microsoft Office 2010 and its is now available for download in Doc, PDF and XPS formats from the Microsoft Download Center.
This book contains information about how to use Group Policy to deploy and configure an installation of Microsoft Office 2010.
Its contents include:
- Local and Active Directory-based Group Policy
- Group Policy processing
- Changing how Group Policy processes GPOs
- Administrative Templates
- True policies vs. user preferences
- Group Policy management tools
- Office Customization Tool and Group Policy
The audience for this book includes IT generalists, IT operations, help desk and deployment staff, IT messaging administrators, consultants, and other IT professionals.