After the review and giveaway of Ashampoo PhotoCommander 10, we are here again with the review and giveaway of the latest Ashampoo PhotoCommander 11. Ashampoo Photo Commander is an all-in-one personal photo manager and editor that comes packed with some great features and a nice interface that will help you in organizing your photo collection.
Ashampoo PhotoCommander 11
PhotoCommander 11 will let you manage, organize and browse your photo collection. There are lots of new features in the latest version of the software, some of them are:
- Wizards: All newly enhanced wizards help you in fast browsing between the files.
- Zooming: Improved zooming with the smoother design.
- Added more image effects and instant live previews.
- Compare mode: Compare mode is another great feature in the software, this feature is really very useful in image editing where you need to look how does the image previously look-alike.
- Full-Screen View: View images full screen like a slideshow and you can even directly edit them in the full-screen mode. I loved this feature in the software.
- Auto Backups: Backups are always necessary, so the program comes with an auto backup feature which would automatically backup and save your precious images. Backups are sorted properly, and there is an option for easy restoration of images.
- Improved Optimization: New optimization techniques to make your image look better. Different features have been added to remove unwanted objects from images.
- Pen Effect: Draw, sketch or just write anything in your image with this new and smooth pen tool.
- New Effects added: Soft Blend, Motion Blur, Zoom Blur, Noise, Splash, Bulge, Twist, Wave, Glass, Video
- 3D and Adobe XMP support.
Overall, Ashampoo PhotoCommander 11 is a nice tool with lots of new features. Loved using it!
Ashampoo PhotoCommander costs $49.99 – but the company has been kind enough to give away 11 licenses to TWC readers. To win a license, simply share this post on any social networking site of your choice, and share its status URL here. If you do not use any social site, you may tell us in the comments why you need this software.
The giveaway will close after ten days; we will select the winner’s names after ten days and announce their names here in the comments section of this post. Please make sure your email ID is visible, linked to your name/profile – else you may post it in the comments itself.
Want some Ashampoo software for free? Check this post on Download Ashampoo software free.
Read next: Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 review.