We are pleased to giveaway 10 licenses of the newly released Ashampoo Photo Commander v10 to the readers of The Windows Club. Ashampoo Photo Commander is an all-in-one personal photo manager that will help you in organizing your photo collection.
It offers an an easy-to-use interface with several powerful functions and features which include:
- Image editing: optimize colors, remove scratches, crop objects, remove red eyes etc.
- Crop or rotate images, adjust horizontal misalignment, resize photos
- Create and print photo calendar, a photo collage, greeting cards or framed photos
- Artistic photo editing photos by applying effects
- Display different image formats from various sources Tagging and improved overview for managing many pictures
- Send, print, burn or upload pictures to online networks
- Present photos in a slideshow with music
- Add texts, notes or graphics to photos.
The most important new features and improvements in v10 are:
- New photo tools, e.g. Repair Tool or Focus Effect Tool
- Faster program startup and less memory consumption
- Photo import from digital cameras and improved support for RAW formats
- Upload photos or complete photo albums to Facebook/YouTube/Picasa/etc.
- Improved image adjustment with a new gradation curve tool, histogram and improved controls
- Improved support for color profiles in JPG files and support for the Google image format WebP
- Optimized and extended 1-click photo optimization.
Ashampoo Photo Commander v10 costs $49.99 but 10 licenses are being offered free. To win a license of Ashampoo Photo Commander, simply follow or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+, AND share this post on your favorite social networking site and post its status URL here. The more you share, the more your chances of winning. You may use the sharing buttons or use the following format:
Get @Ashampoo Photo Commander license FREE @TheWindowsClub http://bit.ly/IHuP1l
The giveaway will remain open for 20 days and the licenses will be forwarded to the lucky 10 by me, soon thereafter. Just one more thing! Those of you posting a comment after logging in with your Facebook/Twitter accounts, please ensure that you have entered your email ID too so that I have access to it otherwise your comment and effort may go waste. Two licenses are being reserved for those who do not use social networking sites.