Windows Live Writer is one such utility which you cannot resist using, if you are a passionate blogger, who blogs often using Word Press, Blogger or any other blogging service provider. It is simple yet powerful and elegant at the same time.
One great feature which i find very useful in Windows Live Writer is of Watermark. To get started first configure the Windows Live Writer.
To Watermark the images follow these simple steps:
- Click on Insert and then on Picture.
- Select From your computer or From the Web as per your need.
- After you have inserted the picture, click on Watermark.
- A window will pop where you can enter the Watermark text and can set the position, size and font family.
I have added The Windows Club logo as picture and added the Watermark Text.
- Now you can feel the power of this tool! What is more interesting that it has variety of fonts. You should be delighted to find such a good number of font families which comes with such a simple tool. The number is really big.
- Adding just a Watermark is always not useful. You should link the picture to the source or to any other link. To achieve this go to Properties -> Link To:Source Picture ->Web address
If you have added the correct website address, then it should link to the website properly.
Hope you have liked the article!