Windows 7 has a great set of features. But wouldn’t it be great if you could some more features to it? Like double-clicking on the desktop to open explorer.exe or double-clicking on the taskbar to open the Task Manager?
7Plus is freeware tool for Windows 7 and Vista that adds several such small useful features to the operating system.
Here is a select list of some few features it adds. You can ofcourse chose to disable/enable each of them at will, depending to your tastes.
- Add tabs to Explorer
- Store favorite folders and recall them for very fast navigation
- Show favorite folders in the explorer folder band bar like Web Browser favorite bars
- Make Backspace go upwards again
- Show free space and selected file size in status bar
- Close windows by middle clicking task buttons
- Execute a program by double clicking the taskbar
- Upload files, screenshots and clipboard content directly to an FTP server with just one hotkey
- Create new folders and textfiles by pressing F8/F7
- Paste text or image from clipboard as file
- Open any file in your favorite text/image editor by pressing F3
- Change the desktop wallpaper by middle clicking on the desktop
- Accessor, a launcher tool to browse file system, uninstall software, launch programs, etc
- Paste previous clipboard text entries by pressing WIN+V
- Use a Joypad/Gamepad to remote control the mouse, keyboard and zoom
- Open current folder in CMD by pressing WIN+C and enable CTRL+V to paste and ALT+F4 in CMD
- Create new context menu entries
- Move windows out of the screen and have them slide in when you move the mouse to the border
- Close programs by middle clicking the title bar
- Rotate images in Windows Picture Viewer by pressing R and L.
You can also configure it to create and add your own features.
Home Page: 7Plus.