SEO Coolbar is a new Internet Explorer Add-On, that take Search Engine Optimization seriously and will definitely interest bloggers and webmasters.
SEO Coolbar comes with a variety of features and can be customized to your own personal needs.
- Add features to SEO Coolbar or change existing features.
- Key Performance Indicators. Display meaningful metrics right in your browser at the push of a button.
- Search Engine related features. Search for queries on different search engines or analyse the search engine’s indexes.
- Ranking. Analyze your website and your competition.
- Keywords. Find the best keywords and display search volumes and competition.
- Usability. Optimize your website’s usability on any browser or screen resolution.
- Link related tools. Analyze your incoming and outgoing links and find link partners.
- Domain related tools. Find available domain names quickly.
Usually I am very reluctant to install any toolbar add-ons in my browser, but this one seemed to be quite a useful one for bloggers, and its developer Stephan Muller assured me that it was adware-free! This prompted me to install it.
Incidentally my WinPatrol detected the following 2 IE Helpers being installed:
adxloadr.dll & seocoolbar.ie.module.335746
The un-installation process also went off smoothly!
The toolbar is power-packed and displays Alexa, Google PR, backlinks, outbound, inbound links, domain information , keyword suggestions and a lot more!
SEO Coolbar however, does not work with Internet Explorer Protected Mode activated. You have to first disable it which in itself is not a good idea in my opinion! To disable Protected Mode you have to open Internet Options > Security tab > Uncheck Enable protected Mode > Click Apply/OK.
HomePage: SEO Coolbar.